International Council for the Study of Virus and other Graft Transmissible Diseases of Fruit Crops [ICVF]
The ICVF webpage has moved to another site.
Please view: http://www.icvf.net/
ICVF is a non-profit scientific organization that was founded in 1954 and adopted its present structure during the business meeting of the 2009 Conference in
Membership to ICVF is free and is automatically offered to attendants at the previous ICVF meetings. Membership can be applied for by clicking the menu “Join ICVF”.
As the web site is populated it is anticipated that members will be able to:
- view proceedings of previous meetings
- view details of forthcoming meetings
- 24th "International Conference on Virus and other Graft Transmissible Diseases of Fruit Crops" in Thessaloniki, Greece, June 5th - 9th 2017
- view descriptions of Recognized Pathogens for fruit crops
- view Recommended Procedures for fruit crop pathogen diagnostics
- find contact details for other ICVF members (where anonymity is not requested)
- view links to external fruit virology and pathology-related web pages